Wednesday, July 17, 2002

Hey Folks, Ive been up to the Usual crap, Just werkin and a Jerkin, well, Not so mutch of the latter, No time... Feels like Im actually busy, Must be the damn bus trip eatin up all my time... I Offically hate two bitches at work now, Just cause the talk down to me, I do every fucking thing they ask me, and when Im done that I find other shit to do, and they still insist on treating me like a stupid fuck... Im a Damn good fuck if you must know!!! But I digress.... Anyway, Im gonna do sumptin fun at work tomorrow,,, Theres a board with a list of people with birthdays this month.... Mine is not on it... I dont Really care, But Im gonna add my name and draw a little Picture, Stupid but fun.... nah, Im not gonna do that... Now that I see the plan on screen it just sounds dumb.... Thanks blogger for showing me my stupidity... So Im Way Happy about goin back to school, Just Gotta apply fer dat loan and go Meet with human resourses and I mmight actually have beer money next semester!! woo fuckin hoo!! Nadine and I went to the Clay Cafe on sunday, It was pretty fun, Good fer a date with a girl you know, But Deffinatly not a first date thing, We played lego last night, its still spred out on the floor, ouch if I step on it during a Midnight Bathroom run!! haha!!! One of the Bitches I hate at work is the Same age as me, Tonight in the cash offices she was like "Can you believe that vince is the same age as me??" (to Jen C)...... What the fuck is that supposed to mean!?? Is she so much better than I because she has been married for 7 years???? Fuck, Ive been through a lot of shit and My life is not some fucking story book romance, I mean its great now Compared to what it has been, and Im Really looking forward to a crazy new Adventure in life, But I Do not deserve to be talked to or about like that... When She said she was married for 7 years all I Could say was "Im sorry" And really I ment it... I Mean she says shes getting a New Motor bike and that she has done more since shes been married.... But Ive always always done stuff, Single or not... I Just Like to be alone, I dont know, its just eaiser that way, I dont gotta worry bout anyone else, I Dont have to wonder if theyre happy or not, I can just stop thinkin and be alone... its never quite in my head, butbein alone its quieter than most... So Nadine loves me now, It worried me, but doesnt now, we talked about it and its all good, cant be shaggin any fine ladies on the side though.... Not that I would have anyway... oh I am such a nerd, Lisa at work couldnt believe it when I told her that I wasnt a player... hahahahhaaha, Hottub Bubbaleeee Im such a boyscout, so moral, But Im Becomming Sarchastic and Cynical at work, I Think I wear those emotions well, They allow me to have an air of tortured bitterness against the world with an understanding that this is not the end (as the Chronic Seemed) and so its OK, and Im humorous about it... hmmmm Maybe Bitchy Bitch is just envious of my freedom and my child like wonder of the world around..... ok guys, My window has opened to wide, I Fear that I may fall out, I must end this transmission and bid you adue mes amis... Whatever, Chill out Coolies!

No comments: