Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Well, My Eyes are no lonnger burning or twitching... Im on cash at werk and that is a pain in the ass, I Like Talking to the People, but all the other shit sucks.... I think Nadine thinks shes in love with me.... She couldnt sleep the other night..... When I asked her why this morning, She hinted at her feelings for me... Ill do sumptin to stop that dont worry... For those of you who dont know, Im a Stupid ass... Always have been.... Some things I Do are funny, Some things are just plain ignorant and disrespectful.... Id Like to Make a List Now:

Dumb Things Ive Done While Drunk

1. Groped Andrea's Breasts (This was Long after we were boy/girl friends)
2. Hid in the corner behind a paint brush... What the fuck was that all about?
3. Naked Time Warp..... some still have scarrs
4. Jumped offa swings, Not so bad, But it really hurt the next day
5. Talkin to girls is always a dumb Idea while drunk... I barely understand them sober.... I Guess its the whole Liquid curage thing
6. gettin in fights while drunk is kinda fun, but like the swingset, It really hurts the next day
7. ok, I Guess I forget the rest, but Im sure theres more than that in the past, but the last one was the whole sticker car incident, and my drunkeness in no way absolves me of my horrid acts.... it was disrespectful, Not only to one party, but two, and I beg forgiveness... or at least a chill the fuck out, the sticker adhesive was not that sticky, nothing that couldnt easily be ripped off, crumpled up and thrown away, I admit it was stupid, and should not have been done, I Take full responcibility for my actions, will I do sumptin like that again, Hell no. OK, Thats my Little Rant, No Biggie, Anyway, Have a Good week, Ill probably post again in another week, unless I Think of sumptin good.... Bum Wrestling exists... Go to bumfights.com to see what I mean

No comments: