Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Hello Nobody, What is up
My thought for the day is, "Rage against Everything", yep Thats Right, for everything good is but a shield to occupy our minds and hide from the grim reality of life. The Human trade is still going on, lotsa wars to talk about, every one is revolting, Lotsa crime goin on, by the same people we vote to look after our Political affairs. How stupid is that, President Cunt is up to his old tricks. It's gonna be a long Hard cold winter here in NS, I am not looking forward to that For Sure. The bar was total shit on Friday, Im not gonna go to the bar anymore, Fuck that shit, far too many stupid college kids with big fuckin attitudes.... Guess I Got an attitude too, but I've earned mine. Yeah, so, How do ya like the entertainment industry.... BIG FUCKIN WASTE OF MONEY, Hello... I really dont care about stars Personal shit... I Dont care for most of the movies that come out of Hollywood.... it is all shit you fools, and those of you who dont understand better open your fuckin eyes, It.... is ..... alll..... SHIT. I want a Better place to live, I want a better world, I want a government that doesnt hide and conceal it's information..... I want a true Leader to step up, What we need is a Fuckin Justice League world Wide, I will be their Accountant, Any way I can help save the world, I will do it..... For Now I am limited to my bi-Weekly recycling, Fuck I want to Save this world, I mean I still Have to live here for a long time

No comments: