Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Linky Link from Stinky Vink and Other Fun Things, Like Primerica


I'm thinking about Posting about Primerica, one of my readers sent me a comment that I saved (Her/Him) from Primerica, that brings a Smile to my face! Funnier than that, I've been receiving phonecalls for an interview from againprimerica. Now, as soon as the caller said that she had my Resume, I knew to say no thanks, and hung up.... What I should have done was Let her go on, asked some questions, and write down her answers,,, Ya Know, Take up as much of her time as I could, Anyway, I got her Number in the Phone, so I May call back. The reason I want more Info is because, well, A writer has gotten intouch with me, and wants to hear my experience at primerica... A girl got in touch with me about that too, said she was from CBC, this guy Is Freelance writing for CBC, I hope he can sell his story! I think that's how it goes anyway, I sure hope he ain't a Primerica Agent!! :( I don't think That he is, Anyway, The following is a link to my EhMac post about Primerica.....

Primerica Employment Scam

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff10157.htm

And http://primericabuster.bravepages.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I like your blog. I see you have mentioned Primerica Financial Services, the largest financial services marketing organization in North America. From this great site www.pissedconsumer.com I learned that the company operates approximately 100,000 licensed independent representatives. The company provides quality financial products and services, including term life insurance, mutual funds, variable annuities, loans, auto and homeowner’s insurance, long-term care insurance, and legal services to some 6 million clients. .