Monday, June 06, 2005

it's 1:11 am, Does that mean something, well, I'm up late, I can't sleep, Im Thinkin way too much these days. I'm unemployed, I need a Job, I need to make Money, Im thinkin too much, I'm feeln way down in the dumps, I don't really want to do much, I smoke way too much weed, but Havent had any for a while, which is good, I can go without, no Money means no weed anyway, so that's good I guess, I broke the bank and got coffee today, thats pretty sad. butr I needed something, it's spring time, but the Weather is Shitty, well, so was last summer! I don't have much to say really, Just that I'm board, been downloading eBooks, That's fun! Now I just need to Read them.. Developing a Super Memory, Speed Reading, and the Little book that can Change yer Life are the first on my list. In Paperback form I am reading the Life of Pi, Not bad so far, but I'm only 16 Pages in, that's why I need Speed reading!! Maybe I will do Speed Typing too, since I cant Crack into any typing Tutor Software. OK, That's all For tonight, Tune in Next time for the Next installment

No comments: