Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wednesday Coffee Date 062205

OK, I was thinking well into the wee Hours Lastnight.. It was not fun, I Just tried to focus on my Breathing... Eventually I Fell asleep. No New Jobs to apply for today, that Sucks Really, Nadine says that I will find a Job soon, and I Know she is Right! So I try not to worry too much and just apply. yestwerday was a really nice day, today it is pretty Cloudy, I think our summers on the eastcoast have been fucked because of global warmang, The Environmental scientists say that we are Fucked, In our last Minute as they say.... And they are Prolly right, But how do you get a world that is built on consumerism to wake the Fuck up??? We can only consume so much until we become a plague of Locusts and destroy our home. If we allow ourselves to be driven by businesses who rape the earth and sell it back to us. Doesn't sound really positive, does it, Would you want to hire some with suck a negitive outlook, ?? Hell No, OK, well, Here is some advice, Wake the Fuck up People, One person Driving to in an SUV, Pick up some fuckin Hitchhikers Asshole! Wasting Trees to Make Paper, Fuck off, use Hemp, it is Much Better, and it is Not Weed, you cannot get High from Hemp. I would like to see Plastics not used atall, it takes Oil to Make Plastic, and Stop burning oil for fuel, Don't be so stupid, That stuff is a Gift from the Dinosaurs, we can use it to make much better Materials. OK, That's it for now, I'll swear at ya Later, V!

No comments: