Monday, December 05, 2005

Bus Boy Blues

The ChronicleHerald.ca: "Metro Transit’s planning and development manager Ken Silver told
councillors eight new buses scheduled to roll out soon will only
maintain current levels of service and will not mean more frequent
service on existing routes."

And Metro Transit (Metro Authority, or what ever that company's name is) will do nothing about the problem, well, isn't that nice! I See this a new bus #81 that goes to some
Hemlock Ravine place goin all the time with no one on it! What the Fuck is up with that! The bus system here in Halifax is good, I can't complain, it gets me to work every day, but it could be much better, I would hate to watch the 80 pass by on a nice Blizzardy day. They have bus ads now thanking people for using the Rickiddy ol bus system, well gee Shucks, Thanks fer noticin that I'ma brok ass mutha Fucka and cant afford my own Personal Gas Guzzlin SUV, hahaha!

No comments: