Wednesday, December 07, 2005

His Name is Sam

This Story is about why you should take care of your pets and get them desexed. You gots to go get yer Pets Spayed or Nutered, yeah, I sound like Bob Barker, but it's the god damn truth, I don't understand how people can be so fucking selfish and careless when it comes to pets! You Don't got the Money, well, then you don't get a pet! I waited a long time to get my wonderful Cat Loki, and Nadine waited even longer to get Nanou, I love those little guys, The Image of wheel barrows full of dead kittens and puppys disturbs me greatly, I hope it disturbs you too!

An Animal's Prayer

I ask for the privilege of not being born. . .
not to be born until
You can assure me of a home
and a person to protect me,
and the right to live as long
as I am physically able to enjoy life. . .
not to be born until my body is precious
and people have ceased to exploit it
because it is cheap and plentiful
.

No comments: