Wednesday, December 14, 2005

U.S. warns against America-bashing

CANOE -- CNEWS - Politics: U.S. warns against America-bashing: "U.S. warns against America-bashing"

Who is America Bashing here??? I said that I love America, I'm just Pissed that the Right wing Extreemists have taken over America and are involved in yet another "Holy" war, and that effects us Globaly, so I have a right to speak my voice, I will never shut up! hahahahaha, "Wilkie, yer doin a Heckofa Job!" bwahahahahahahahahahahaha, I will post more later, I got a Heckofa Rant Brewin fer you Folks!

2 comments:

cixelsyd said...

Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers.This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans

Vinnie said...

Interesting, I do not believe that there is a country full of greed mongers, far from that, I think that it is a pretty raw deal for the people in America that I love, that those in charge have changed so many of America's founding Ideals, which made America the world power it is today.

Merry Satan Claws, and have a Rockin New year!