Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"Get up, Stand Up! Stand Up for Your Right!"

I Love Canada, I love Politics, I love the fact that we have so many polital parties to choose from, I love the fact that the NDP are around, ya know, when I was in highschool, in Political Science, we invited all three parties to our class, and Alexa was the only one who showed up, I mean Alexa! Wow! That was such a great class, PolySci, it was really small and our History teacher Mrs. Stegman taught it. Some afternoons were spent in one classroom, it made for a really fun class but I would get in trouble sometimes for being too intimate in class, it was great. Well, I digress, ok, so everything that was talked about in the Debate lastnight, Jack Layton has won me over, I am swooning! hahaa! The parts that were scripted, well, that was not so good, I mean I know you are the third choice, and a damn good choice at that, but ya don't gotta tell me 3 times, ah well!

No comments: