Saturday, January 21, 2006

Vinnie's Book of the "How ever long it takes me to fuckin read it" Club

This is a really good book, it was printed in 2003, so it's a little dated, but his new book "the Truth" was recommended to me, so I picked this up from the library (with a few other books). I'm on a waiting list for 3 other Franken Books. Good Stuff! I really am enjoying this book, it is well crafted, well researched (from what I can tell) and is a very good exposure of the Republican Party (from what I can tell). Ithink it will take me 4 days to finish this, it's only 380 pages, I might add a little more to this post once I'm finished, with highlights that I enjoy in paraphrase form! I Don't wanna break no copyright law, I just want everyone to read this book. I think I also want to read a few Ann Coulter or Michele Malkn books, just to see what they are all about. I will be reading the Autobiography of Rush Limbah, "Rush Limbah is a Big Fat Liar"!

Actually, Here's a list of the Books I will be reading in the neat few weeks:

Al Franken - Lies and the Lying Liars that tell them (Done)
Al Franken -
Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot (Done)
Michael Moore - Stupid White Men (fin)
Thierry Meyssan - 9/11 The Big Lie
David Corn - The Lies of George W. Bush
Donald J. Trump - How to Get Rich

No comments: