Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Truth Seeker - Voice of the White House January 20, 2006

The Truth Seeker - Voice of the White House January 20, 2006: "Voice of the White House January 20, 2006"

" It has been known, officially, that bin Laden died of kidney failure in a Pakistani hospital in August of 2002 and obviously isn’t making any tapes now. A live bin Laden, however, is a good boogyman with which to terrify the American public into slavishly believing our government is trying to protect them"

I knew that bin Laden Fool was dead, now someone inform the CIA! Haha, reminds me of what some Americans like to say to me, "Fuck your facts" hahaha Guess this is post 911 Dreamworld where anything can happen, dispite facts or whatnot. ya gotta keep em scared I guess, to remain overlord and remove people's freedoms you gotta make up shit to keep em afraid. It's called an Amygdala Hijack, when you are so emotional that you are not even thinkin straight. guess I live my life in an Amygdla Hijack!

No comments: