Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Boob inspector #42 here! Just here to say that Nadine deffinatly does not have boob cancer.... Marketing tools are A-O.K.! Too bad boob testing doesnt pay much, but she did help me Iron a shirt this morn, I Ironed the pants, Fuck I hate Ironing. Had a dream this morn that we were having sex with another girl... a cute little redhead... and then I woke up, Went to the second part of my interview, My aunt is a manager at different store so I got to say hi to her, I think I talked myself into an overqualified situation, I taught the interviewing manager a little bit about marketing plans.. hmmmm.. I didnnt sleep well last night at all, Tossin and turnnin, I guess I was nervous, Like Im not usually, but she said she would call tomorrow, so Ill go to the gym tomorrow morning, and write more cover letters in the afternoon, I went Sunday and Monday, I told pete I went every second day on saturday, and he was like "What, Cant ya take it everyday!?" hahahaha Skrew you mister, I can do it just fine!! Each day is weider than the last!

No comments: