Monday, June 10, 2002

Retail is no fun, Sure its good to make the store look nnice and all, But a Simple task of matching shoes up with there partners is a fuckin bitch, and this was my first night, Damn, I Feel like I did a Bad jjob, and thats the worst thing I could feel cause my work reflects on me, I blame no one else, Just me, I counted all the Pairs in every section, Twice even, Still to no avail.... I Need sex,,, Sex would mmake me feel much better, Yesterday was awesome, best sex ever.... I need more, Im addicted, Im a Nympho... I Feel better now, When ever I feel bad I just think of sex, the the Pain will go away, Sex is good for gettin rid of headaches, Relieves pain in all parts of your body... Sex is a very good drug, Masturbation also works quite well in place of sex, so everybody, Be glad you have hands, Cause they can do so very much!!!

No comments: