Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Yo Homies, I Be Chillin in da crib, Watchin the Ricky Lake show, Dont be Haters, Drop that Zero and Get yer self a Hero... Ugggg, Why do I submit my self to this shit, I Cant understand half of it.... What the fuck are they saying???? My cheque didnt get deposited into my account on friday, Im Kinda mad, They Should have their shit together... So I Called Yesterday, Margaret said that They might pay me out of Petty cash or I might not get paid till the 28th.... The Latter might not be so bad... Just cause I wouldnt have to pay petty cash back.... Grrr, I Just Remembered, I Get unpaid Lunch breaks, So I Dont really get as Many hours this week as I thought, Man Im Tellin ya, That job breaks My ass every night, Seriously, Its tough, Keepin a Bargin basement look half decent, I Just dont know, Anybody want a cheap man servant??? The hot tub is up and Runnin at the Y, Im tempetd but afraid to go in!!

No comments: