Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Sisters sleepin with sisters on the Jerry Springer show, Man this world is messed up.... Not that his shit happens, But thte fact that people can make an entertaining show about it... Is it real, is it just over exaggeration??? I mean My "Wednesday Night Bum Wrestling" will be all about reality, I take the Bums off the street, Give em a super hero costume and let em work out their problems on cable 10!! hahaha, Everyone participating will get a nice place to sleep and a good meal, I know they'd rather have booze, but thats not in my budget yet. Special guests could be the cast of trailor park boys, Id love to have ricky and julian as my announcers!! Oh How I Dream to be a Dirty, rich, Void of Morals Producer!! hahha.... I need to start growin weed, I Got so many plants, but no weed plants, I think Id be pretty good at growin them too!! These Bitchass, Non-High gettin plants are flurishing!! ha... Time fer the gym soon, Adios!

No comments: