Wednesday, July 06, 2005

G8, Ain't it Great

I'm just reading an article over on Michael Moore's site, It's about the G8 Meeting that is starting today. It is quite interesting that George Bus refuses to help our planet out. Global Warming is really going to change our planet, we are going to loose a lot of life here, I guess I much have attachment issues with this beautiful planet. I wonder if George Bush is capable of love... Does he appreciate what he has. I mean, he is alive, he has two eyes to see with, two hands to touch with, a mouth to taste, Legs that carry him, a family, a nice house, prolly a few vehicles, lots of food, an umbrella to shade him from the rain or sun, and lots of capital, much more than anyone would need. I hope Geogre Bush is content, happy, safe, yes, even Loved, there, I said it, I hope George Bush has someone that loves him, because he is a human just like me, and he needs love too, we all do, but I don't agree with his actions, not at all...

No comments: