Monday, July 04, 2005

Looking at America, Objectivly?

I have been listening to a lot of Leftist radio, intersperced with a little bit Rush Limbah, fuck I hate that guy, What a Fucking asshole. I'm trying to understand exactly what is going on with those criminals down there. I call them criminals because that is exactly they have proven themselves to be. I can't believe the Bullshite that Cunt Bush Spouts, what the Fuck!? I sound really intelligent right now, but it is good to wallow in profanity at times, like a nice thick mud!

OK, so O'Connor has steped down.... HMMMM She really stood out as a Superme court judge, I believe that Maybe she really felt bad about what she saw going on, that paired with he husbands failing health, well, it's not a Strech to think that she may have been pressured to step down.

Today is July 4, Yay America, and on this awesome day, I bid you Good Day... No, Awesome Day! Fight the Man, Man!

No comments: