Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hip Hop Anonomous

Vulgarity is the first step towards violence, this is an interesting statement sent to me from an adoring fan. I think vulgarity is deffinatly an expression of strong emotion, violence is a physical act, often brought about by a strong emotion, but I don't think they are mutualy exclusive, meaning that you can have vulgarity that does not leed to violence, perhaps I have used vulgarity in place of violence. Yet violence and vulgarity are both used to scare people, so there is a correlation there, and used together they can be quite effective.

If you were offended by my post, well, it was ment to offend, but also remember, just because someone says something, well, it doesn't mean that it is true.

Saw the running of the Bulls on NBC this morning, those folks were loving it! Poor bulls though, scared outta their whitts, stumbling in the street, falling on their heads, it's quite barbaric really, oh, but we must fight against de bull, rememmber how many people get gored to death at the running of the bulls. Well, really, it's their own fault, they took the risk, they knew the dangers. I hope that no one got gored this year, and I hope those bulls were ok, but that's not the reality.

No comments: