Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Yoga Schmoga

Well Im off to Yoga class, that shit is fun and the teacher is Nadine's trainer. The Class is just intro yoga but it is hard, yet fun, I kinda like it, and Now that I have an "Active Life Style" (pfft, we shall see how long this lasts) I like doing different different types pf activities. It focuses my mind, as I concentrate on my breathing, I can draw my attention in and quite my mind, at least that is the goal, but Monkies tend to chatter away in the trees over head. Seeing such shameful, dishonourable leadership disgusts me, I do not want people in other countries suffering, yet I cannot get swamped in pain and darkness where there is no refuge, we must create a vision, a goal, a Plan of action, so that we have a reason to keep working, living, feeding, and reproducing. For our Sanity and Our Survival....that was quite a tangent I went off on, seriously, I don't have time to worry about the Americans, I got to find some work! that is what I need, dang it! OK, well, I really just wanted to blab some blabbing, shame and dishonour crap, but resourses are limited, that's just a fact, like Bush's vocabulary.

No comments: