Monday, July 11, 2005

Reprehensable Uncomprehensable

I rhyme so sweet and unconventional
haha, Sorry my posts have been so unfocused and winding as of late, it's just cause I think alot, and my mind tends to jump around, especially when I have a lot to say, take it easy, let it flow, tomorrow is yoga night, I love it, it's like a room fulla practically necked wimmin, all hot as hell, and I'm supposed to be there, Nadine can't get mad or nutthin, not that she would, basically she kicks my ass to go out once inna while. I mean, I only am here or at the gym, the gardens are nice, but not everyday, maybe I should start running around the city and be one of them Jogger Folk, Hey Pete Wanna go Jogging!? hahahaa I never trusted them Joggers, they say that Joggers get an Adrenalin High, Fuckin Junkies Runnin around, weavin in and out of regular pedestrians, woo, It's thundrin out side.... I gotta go now, I've said too much!

No comments: