Monday, July 04, 2005

this is the Frog... the Big Bad Frog...


OK, This May Not be worthy of a Theme song by Ozzy, But I still Like it, this is Frog #1, meaning that it is the First in a Possible Series of Frogs. I Read in a Freng Sui book that Frogs and turtles are good Luck, So my Next may be a turtle... Still no Job, But that's OK, I'm goin to the gym today, and it is Damn Sunny and nice for the Second day in a Row, which is Great, All the People at work are Prolly Hatin it though! Thus is My Luck of life, I can't have the Good without some Misfortune.... But that's just the way life is Eh, ya Take the Goood and Ya take the Bad!

2 comments:

Vinnie said...

I Would Like to Comment, that I Do Not have a Comment, That is all, Thank you!

Vinnie said...

When There was One Comment, tit Said, 1 Comments, hahah, Stupid, but that is Fixed now, Because there are 2 comments now

Pete said that I ues Caps too much, I do not feel that I do, Just when I want to Exclaim or Make Emphasis on words... I will try to do better, I guess I lost Love the Shift Key!