Monday, March 25, 2002

According to The Myers Briggs Type Indicator, I am an Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling Perceiver. I am quoted as being a "Portrait of a Champion", this is the biggest complement I've ever gotten, who wouldda thunk it, me a Champion, put me on a box of shredded wheat! Now, in my communication style I am listed as an "Emotive", which means that I enjoy informality, action oriented behaviour (jumping on tables during Crazy Train for example) and possess a natural pursuasiveness, I dont really know about that last one, "will you sleep with me, please, come on I know you wanna, please, come on" doesnt feel like it would work for me... maybe I'll give it a try, I am extroverted, and maybe if do a little dance, da ladies will wanna make a lil'love... Get Down tonight, woo, get down tonight!! Well, I'm out on that note...Ima dance, dance, dance, dance, Dancein Machine, watch me get down, watch me get down....hahahahahahahaha!

No comments: