Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Benos Dias, Well, Just listened to that crazy Incubus/Pig Pun song, Then I Listened to a Butthole Surfers song, Now Im Listnin to an Enya joint, Haha, I said Joint, Id Like to smoke a joint, Tomorrow is fatty boom batty day. I Got to study for two tests and a quiz tonight, Im stressin hard, Im Sexualy frustrated, but Im gonna study instead of takin care of business, Math is Hard, Don't let me do your taxes!! hahaha!! I got the knowledge, just puttin it into practice, I need more confidence and shit.

Kissing Chaos is sold out at mikes, its only at Strange, get it fast while its still on shelves, I hate Strange, They are comic Snobs, So what if There is no such thing as Amazing Fantsay #1, you still know what I mean, Fucking Asshole, Don't look at me like that! Hmm, Judge Judy is on, Im Gonna Have a nap... never mind, it's not that funny, Not as funnny as Adam anyway, I hate that guy. I hate guys in general, Macho is Stupid....... Stupid, Stupid Mannnnnn, I want to be a Stupid Man!!!

No comments: