Wednesday, March 27, 2002

I still can't listen to Dave Matthews, "Crash Into me" used to be our gettin romantic song, and it still hits me in the Heart, Im all about Deep Feelin's and Deep Dickin', Why do you need to know this, Cause this is the one little place where Im totally in control, Maw haw haw, I Love Myself Today, Bif heals the pain, Bif Naked could Kick Dave Matthews ass!!! Thats one good thing about me, I can always make me laugh, hahahaha!! Im Not Gonna take it, NO, Im Not gonna Take it, Im not gonna take it any more... Take what anymore?? IT of course, what is it??? it's it, What is it... hahaha Ah, Faith No More, Where are you now??? Faith No More is No More, I saw their Greatest hits album at Urban, hahahahaha!! I Liked those guys, They were funny, I am funny, but not queer (not there is anything wrong with that of course), cause the meaning of queer has been changed from odd to gay, and the meaning of gay has been changed from happy to Homosexual, no wonder people are so confused these days they don't know if they're Oddly Happy or a Queerly Gay. Im Gonna Kick some ass on my math test tommorrow!

No comments: