Sunday, March 24, 2002

Currently I am working on a paper in organizational behaviour on the topic of emotional intelligence in tthe workplace and how employers can increase this. Emotional Intelligence is defined as
"the ability to accurately identify and understand one's own emotional reactions and those of others. It also involves the ability to regulate one's emotions, to use them to make good decisions, and to act effectively." I'm learning quite a bit about my self as I read and reasearch material. Very Interesting, I want to increase my emotional intelligence, it is somthing that can be learned, that's a good thing, it means that there is still hope for me!! as long as I have a coffee maker near my desk!! :)

I wish I knew HTML so I could change my template to somthing I want, and post pictures and shit. For now this is the best you get!!

No comments: