Monday, March 25, 2002

It's early in the mornin', I'm off to skool, blagh, Didn't sleep much last night, Got Computers and Accounting today, that should be fun, Puters is a waste of time and accounting is fun in a weird kinda way, I go for the knowlege but stay for the stories. Gotta meet with Quair and Adam to work on the Marketing Project, some kinda web page design, and more of the written portion, boy skool is fun. I think people need more emotional intelligence, reasearch and studies show that E.I. has been declining with each generation since world war 2. I blame this on the modern world, it took our parents away so they couldn't raise us right and left us to the mercy of the foolish monkeys that we find teaching in the Skool system. Just because they say they are teachers doesnt mean that they do the job, I'm not blamming the teachers or our parents though, Their parents were taken away by war (I'm speaking in general of course). OK, so that's as much insight I can have at this hour.

"there are two ways to handle a woman, and nobody knows either of them"

No comments: