Saturday, April 27, 2002

Alright, I Got lots of time to drink this one last coffee before I go, yeah, So Im Typin this to entertain myself, Im easily amused, Bjork and the sugar cubes are good, This coffee is damn good, Fresh Ground is always good...... My CD Player works again, woo hoo, I had it plugged in the wrong hole, boy am I dumb, no, cd players are dumb...... and me sometimes, only when Im unfocused and procrastinate, as I am doing at this very moment... Id be glad to give you updates of this increasing dumbness, but im sure youve all been through it before, and youve all come to accept that once in a while you'll do some silly shit, and then you'll cause some problems and then naturally fall back in with the flow, once youve come around and learned yer little life lessons, yeah, well, seems I spend too mmuch time in the abstract, floatin around in my head and flappin in the winnd... Crazy eh, yeah, I know, vinnie, when ya gonna grow up.... ill never grow up.... but I wanna be grounded, Ive been really unfocused and crazy...... ok, that might not be so dumb, I donnt know... I think this is why jen and kate say no to blogging drunk

No comments: