Friday, April 19, 2002

bah, Got a 69 on my math test, good number, but not thatgood of a mark, atleast I didnt fail, Genious Blair Quair is gonna study with me on sunday for the exam, so I should pick up some good tips. I went down today, had a little adventuer, Worked out fer an hour, Old men go to the y just to sit on the machines, they dont do anything, its funny but frustrating when you are tryin to do yer program. Second Cup was dumb as always, I sat down and read the new Coast, a CD Plus ad fell out of it and it had Iron Maiden's Power Slave in it, I was Like Woo Hoo, Im goin down to get that!! So I run down and... Boo hoo, no Power Slave, Bad Advertising!!! well I got the Sex Pistols Great Rock n Roll Swindle, Which is very good, I never see that fer cheap, so I got that and voiced my discust with the Rockabilly dude, he was like yeah, but the Sex Pistols will do in a pinch, I was Like Yeah, but its no Iron Maiden, then we talked about how we hated goin to HMV, My wallet hates it more than I Do!! :) anyway, I walked back to skool , ran into Yanick, He gave me a $1 off pass to his gig next week, guess Im goin! Yanicks Jacket needs a touch up pete, he knows yer busy, but its chippin away a little!!

See ya'll tomorrow night

No comments: