Monday, April 15, 2002

Well, I Was wrong, No Pute test till the 22nd, The Math exam is on the 23rd though, That sucks, Considering that I have to learn 2 chapters for the test on wednesday. Arrrgggg, and I paid for this schoolin, It better Fuckin pay off!! Gotta find a summer job soon, My Giggalo business is not taking off, alas. in other news, today I shall attempt to do some laundry. ah, on Saturday May 4th some pot smokin fools are gonna gather round the Fountain on the commons... Tracy and I used to get high and go over to the fountain at night, and watch all the Pretty Lights, So Romantic! haha! One time it looked like a bunch of giants peeing in the fountain... guess ya had to be there, It was strange.. Not unlike myself, I like to see things, Naked wimin are at the top of the list though.

Adam is a dick, he keeps crashing his chair into me, Fuck Him

No comments: