Monday, April 15, 2002

Benos Natchos Kiddies
Work on my portfolio today, boy that was fun and time Consuming, Specially when I should be teaching myself math, Damn! Been Diggin through old magazine pics and stuff, Ya know, The Boxes you collect from when you were growing up. I am so not a Minimalist, I am a Maximalist, I Keep everything!!! Lots of this stuff makes me laugh, I was so crazy... not much has changed, but everything has changed... You all know what mean, I Still remember being a kid, I still remember when I didnt have to pay rent, I Didnt particularly enjoy those time, infact they sucked cock, but thats not my point. I Remember spending hours listening to Anthrax, and I used to rearange my bedroom for fun, I was a messed up mulletheaded kid, Can't say I'm much better now, sans-Mullet!! :) that's not my point either, infact I dont Have one!! hahaha!! Goodnight!!

No comments: