Monday, April 22, 2002

And Now the end is near
and so I face the final curtain....
arrgggg, I was doin math in my dreams last night, Im so fucken stressed about this exam, I passed all the tests, and in the back of my mind I pretty much know I will pass. I guess its just stupid lack of confidence and shit. there are so many formulas it's crazy, we are allowed a one sided 8.5X11 cheat sheet with ANYTHING on it, but thats just not enough. Im writin so small, Ill need a magnifine glass to read that bitch! So I Was doin math in my head when I woke up this mornin to, I think that['s a bad sign... The formulas in my dreams are always wrong anyway, so its not like im doing extra studying by stressin... all I do is complain these days, I feel bad for those around me, I feel even worse for you fools who read this crap.
till the next installment
Vince!

No comments: