Monday, April 01, 2002

Whare the fuck has this weekend gone??? It just flew by, at least I got to eat two wicked ass dinners. Got a magazine with Shakira on the cover, Damn, I wish that lady would throw me around with those hips, mmmm, Oh and apparently Old Dirty Bastard doesnt like jail very much, neither would I, That's why Im a Good boy... Woah, there's a Mullet man on Ricky Lake, Looove those Mullets, a True sign of High Fasion. I think LeChateau should have Mullet Wigs on their Manikens, and Jen and Kate should have red clown wigs on their manikens, but that is only my opinion. Blagh, it sucks outside, no mall fer Vinnie, my Discman works again, so Im Pretty Happy about that, until it breaks again, atleast I got a good Warrnty, Anyway, keep on a Rockin
Viva Las Natchos
Vinnie!

No comments: