Monday, April 01, 2002

I hate writing papers, ya think it would come easy to me, I love writing, and reading and shit like that, just that when I write a paper it is judged by one of my teachers and graded, sometimes based on how it compares to the other papers written by my peers other times based on the genious that the paper hints at, I know it's there, I just need to get past the block, the Mental brick wall if you will that holds me back, I know I can be a genious, I know I can, I just gotta work at it, I was able to get A's in university, but Saint Mary's was a joke, I think, But I did study hard, and I had absoluty no life at the time. How the hell did Einstien become a genious, I mean he was a fool. I know, genious is a relative thing, if yer not playin the piano by age 2 then forget it, Well, Im still not playin the piano, nor am I typing very well, but I just dont care, It's not what you think, it's what I think that matters, I could delude myself into thinking that I am a genious, but I know that is not true.... Words, Why won't you come out of my head, I know you are up there, I just want to finish this damn paper...arrrgggggg

No comments: