Tuesday, April 16, 2002

G'Day little G's
Writin a math test tomorrow, General, compound and differed annuities, woo fuckin hoo, I Really shouldnt be online, but I gots to go to the gym soon, so what the hell, I already studied, Fell asleep and Studied some more, I was doing math in my dreams, pretty fuct up eh, at least they were high deffinition math problems and not all pixelated!! Hahaha~! (That joke is gonna be funny to like one person if any). My nextdoor neighbour blasted "In too deep" by sum 41 and "It's Tricky" by Run DMC, I Perfer the latter, at least it wasnt "Back in Black"! Found what I was lookin for last night, Shoulda Known where they were right away, but if I hadnt dug through all thhat crap, I wouldnt have been able to bask in nostalga. Found an old short story I typed on my good ol' Apple 2E, I Was a Mac user from the get go! the story was called "the Sword of Daventry", I was a good writer for 14!! Think I'll rewrite it sometime when Im Bored. Anyway, Gotta work those Glutes!! hahaha!!

No comments: