Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Hey there all you vinnie haters and lovers
Its a nice sunny tuesday, just in the computer lab workin away on my Access assignment, listnin to a Hip hop cd of Gillians, its not bad surprisingly, I can see why jen likes the hip-hopin music so very much! :) haha! I know it's not true, but Im sure that there is a little hip hopper inside you all. As a crusty professional, I would just like to say, lotta bitches needs da 'Motional Intelligence, cause all you little bitches get up in my face givin me attitude bout how I didnt give you no child support, when I know for a fact dat I did cause I gots the fuckin cancelled cheque and Receipt right here baby! (that was for the haters) Big Hugs go to all the vinnie lovers, of which there are exactly zero, at least I still love me!!
Peace out, till next time, be good to yer bird!!

No comments: