Monday, May 20, 2002

A Good thing about goin to the Y is that I now have muscles I never knew were there... I Have Triceps for the first time in my life, Woo Hoo, I feel like the Fuckin Hulk!! hahahahaha So I Think Im Just gonna keep onn goin, I mean, I cant Blame the gays for wanting me, Hell, Im Dead Sexy!! I try not to talk to anyone at the gym, I think its best. Im sure that if a Female member complained about shit like this that a lot more would be done.. I Wanna put up a Memo: No beating off in the shower, Sauna or steam rooms. I mean that shit is unhealthy.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr (Vince looks in mirror and poses as Hulk) hahahahahahaha!!!! Well this ends the tale of Vince in Gay City, Im still gonna go, but Im not gonna blog about it really, Maybe if some new Muslces appear,(Hey Guy, Nice to see you!!!) but Im not about bashin the Gays fer bein gay, They cant help it, Just gonna keep that towel wrapped round and watch my back!! Anyway, Tune in tomorrow for some shit that I will probably have to make up cause nothin fun ever really happins, Oh shit, I gotta clean my place, Nadine is commin over tonight, Thats pretty fuckin Woo Hoo!!! But I have no milk right now, Thats Boo Hoo, Damn!

No comments: