Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Tomorrow I have to wear a suit to school, That should be fun. My group wants to meet at eight fifteen, I usually get to school by that time anyway, but thats usually my relax and drink coffere time.... ah well, you shouldnt drink coffee before a presentation... my section deals with "Leadership during times of Crisis", you see, a true leader has a vision in mind, organises and motivates employees to accomplish those goals and provides a sence of clarity when faced with uncertanty... that's my deffinition anyway.... I need to lead myself, hold my vision above all else provide myself a sence of clarity.... I think that there is an ad like that on tv, sumptin bout clarity anyway.

Tried out the sauna at the gym.... I went in, no one was there, but there was a paper, so I decided to read, then this gross skinny little guy walked in and started streching and grunting and shit.... and then he started playin with his dick.... im fuckin serious, I hate this shit, Im goin to the gym to try and get healthy, I cant really afford the monthly fee, but Im doin it cause its good fer me, and this is the crap I gotta deal with, I dont care if you run around the lockeroom with yer dong flappin around, but pleeeese dont jerk off in front of me, so the gay (as a heterosexual im not allowed to say fag) factor just got too large fer me, and my relaxing sauna experience came to an end

No comments: