Friday, May 03, 2002

the nice thing about my course now is that i get fridays off, a month fulla long weekends, woo hoo, too bad i gots no cash to go out, May 11 i got a job interview, so that may change!! woo hoo, im sick of being unemployed... pete is sick of being employed, Weird eh! Sunday Trailor Park Boys is gonna be new, and the Cast will be at the marquee, I want Bubble's autograph!! I Love that show, I should call about what "Appropriate Attire" really is, is it jogging pants and sweatshirt or suit and tie, either way I wanna go!! I Should be doing homewerkk now, but Im too tired, I need Coffee, Bitch ass adam is commin over, he hates coffee without sugar, haha, thats the way I Drink it, I forgot to remind him to bring sugar! he's a wus anyway, Boo Hoo no sugar!! haha!

I'd like to take this time to make a shout out to jen cause she's feelin crappy and thinkin in the negitive relm, don't be so hard on yerself, you'll find what yer lookin for, it just takes time and pain, but hey wadda I know, Im just a smelly, dummb non-HTML knowin boy!!

No comments: