Sunday, May 05, 2002

Workin on my career goals.... Fuck, is a Booty call tonight a career goal... sadly no, not unless I git paid fer it!! ahaha! Not gonna bother goin to the Trailor park boys tonight, at home is good enough fer me, no beer but lots of coffee, mmmmcoffee... I called this blog "Ramblings of a Caffine addict" but I never talk about coffee, well, not that much anyway.... Lets talk about coffee, Why is Coffee Better Than sex??? Well.... it's not Id much rather have a Fine Lady's legs wrapped round my neck, But if her pussy smely like coffee I'd be very happy!! hahaha I Want to release my own Clogne line once my Talkshow/Lounge singing career takes flight... O'de Vince, Cappuccino Aftershave and Coffee Breath Mouthwash, hahahaa, My mind is like a fun playground, I Think of things that make me laugh all the time, Problem is Sometimes I blurt ideas out at inappropriate times... Too Bad Y'all dont find my Ideas as funny as I do

No comments: