Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Today is Anthrax day, Woo Hoo... "Its a Madhouse!!!!" ah, ya just wouldnt understand, Im Listnin to al my old favorites thesedays! Went to human Resourses yesterday, if I make it through the Summer, they will give me like $6000 fer school next year, Woo Hoo, I wont get it all at once, but its free money, How the hell can I refuse!! Hopefully Ill get that job as a widow washer that I want so badly now that I've found out that I can Peek at necked Wimmin!! I just went into the Human Resourses Offices fer a follow up, Showed the lady my portfolio, and Boom, She saw that I was serious about this shit (skool), It kinda makes me happy, Still got the stress of findin a job now though......Computers at school suck, they suck bad, I click Save and the Fucking thing freezes

No comments: