Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Nutthin really to say, just gotta get a job... ya think it would be easy, but people just dont wanna hire anyone these days, their happy to keep their old employees who run the business shittily, anything to keep from change, poeple can be so stupid, most are whiny little bitches, grr, if only money were free, hahaha, I didnt sign up for this, I hate payin rent, I hate payin bills, but no, I gotta keep on keepin on, pay that fuckin power company, pay that overpriced phone bill, I pay $40 a month, and I only call fuckin Pete and Nadine, grrr, anyway, I gotta get a few interviews this week, Gotta get chances to show off my snazzy portfolio, not to pete though, he's a curmudgeon, wouldnt wanna work for him anyway, its his way or get the fuck out! haha, so demanding! So yeah, I don't wanna be shunned by society so I gotta keep payin the bills and tryin to fit in best I can... why cant I fit in, what the hell is wrong with me... I shouldnt bother writing this, I'll get no answer from the socital misfits that read this, and I wouldnt dare send anyone else to my page... Arrg I hate being a nerd/geek/freak/weirdo

No comments: