Sunday, May 26, 2002

My Other Brother Alice was Awesome, Best show of theirs yet!! The Crowd was scarier than the show though, No hot Ladies fer me to Harrass, Just a Bunch of Nerds and Freaks and The Tall Fuzzy Head Guitar Player from Faith No More. It Was So Sweet, Alice was Chopppin up babies on the table this time!! When Mike Showed up at the Second set we sat at the Main table and "Alice" did the last few songs from said table, but the girls were so ugly, I spent most of the first set watching the crowd, it was crazy, Old men tryin to pick up Wicca Chicks, Wicca Chicks tryin to ditch their blind dates, Skinny Bulldog shirt ladies with no boobs tryin to elbow me in the head (I Wish)... Yeah it was fun..... On the Walk home a guy tried to pick up Pete, hahahaha See, Its not only me it happens to, Gays want us to respect their sexuality, Why can't they respect ours? Would it help If I wore a "Happy bein' Hetro" tee shirt??? no, That might be seen as being Anti-Gay!!! I hate being politicaly correct, I like the Idea of pissin people off, I Should do it more often! That new Eminem album is rottin my Brain!! ahahahahahaha

No comments: