Friday, May 17, 2002

Jen: Yeah, I know, I hear ya, see, Ive always been the Harasser, not the Harassee, thing is, When I catch myself staring at a butt or a boob, I try and look away (Sometimes its kinda hypnotic), guess I just don't wanna be seen as a pervo, quell the dirty ol' man inside if you will. I Feel kinda dumb though, I shoulda expected this, as pete said, any place the Village people Sing about gotta be gay... Im not gonna join the Navy!!! I Didnt really think of this thing as harassmentt, not till I talked too the guy, I just thought it was a guy being an ass, and it didnt really matter if he was gay or not, an ass is an ass, gay or not... Are hetro boys really that bad??? I always worry that if I disrespect a fine lady, she wont sleep with me.... they dont usually sleep with me anyway, but at least I try to be nice...... Next time I catch myself staring at a buttock (be it Jen's , Kate's, Nadine's, Andrea's, Pete's or even my own) I shall Pinch myself on the hand, Pavlovian logic and tobasco sause in the lube will save me from my dirty mind.....

No comments: