Saturday, May 11, 2002

Just wrot the Crazy "Public Service" test, Man you gotta be a fucking genious to serve the public, and here I thought it was just the ability to give a good blowjob! Geez, Einstine wouldda failed that shit, it was fill in the blanks, but the questions were fucked up, like what is the first working day afeter the third non working day in the second month without a "u" and atleast 20 working days.... That was the easy questions... They wanted us to add fractions with differing denominators and decimals.... Now I can barly do that with a calculator let alone in my head, I said fuckitt and just guessed. So That was my little adventure this morn.

I've never been blown by a 14 year old, not even when I was 14, Had fun at 15, still no blow jobs though.... The first blow job did not enter my life till the grand old age of 19, the female being the same age, yeah, Late bloomin Vinnie! And I tell ya, The blowjob is still not one of my favorites, to many biting incidents... I like a little pressure, but ya dont gotta chomp on it!!! I much perfer doggie and couch olympics.... I need some couch olympics.... My futon aint that great fer those though, ah well! Anyway, Thats enough T>M>I> fer today, Enjoy the sunshine and all the Ladies and Boys who are dressin a little less on Sprin Garden road!

No comments: