Friday, May 17, 2002

Hey Folks, Went to the Y yesterday, not to work out, but to discuss the recent happenings in the sauna, I just wanted to know their position as a business and what to do if I were to be confronted with a situation like this once again.... If I wanted to see fags jerk off I'd go to the Apolllo bath house! So basically the dude said that my situation would be considered "Sexual Hassasment" and that I should Say no, Go and tell someone I trust, hahahaha, Thatks Webster!!! naw, he said that I should tell 'em right away, well, Thats good I guess, I wont be relaxing in the sauna or steam room anymore though.... And Im transfering my negitive feelings about this situation on to all members of the Homo-sexuality... thats isnt good, Im sure that there are nice gays out there, I just don't want anything to do with them, not normal vince feelings, I usually accept everyone, but now I feel a hatered, I mean the Dude at the Y said that there are a lot of Gays that go there, and I kinda knew that, but Innocent ol' vinnie thought that they wouldnt much bother me, not so, and I've kinda noticed men with "staring problems".... I think Im just gonna be loud and an asshole in the gym from now on, Meaning that if someone stares at me, I'll confront them right away.... If I were to wear a "Proud to be Hetero" shirt that would be seen as anti-gay and would probly be not well taken, so that is my solution, be loud, stare back, Wadda you lookin at Pansy Boy!! hahaha, I shoudda grabbed that guy and Pushed him into the hot rocks, That wouldda fixxed em!!

No comments: