Thursday, May 09, 2002

I Fucking Hate...
Missing school and having to play catch-up, I'd much rather be there and let the teacher tell me the right way to do things.... Working Hard, like I said, I'd rather get taught by the teacher and slack off in my spare time, it makes things so much more fun.... Being sick, yeah I know I said it before, but Im still sick, I went to the fucking hospital yesterday, boy that was not fun, It felt like an alien was gonna bust outta my tummy, ouch, Still hurts today, all I can drink is water and apple juice, no Coffee :( and eat, well, I Havent really tried, I dont wanna wake up the alien. They gave me a huge needle in the ass, ouch, it was crazy, biggest needle I ever saw, the Dr wanted to give me a rectal exam, I said no , I feel comfortable with his first Diagnosis, that this is just some crazy painful gastral intestinal flu and it will be gone soon, I won't even go into my adventures on the toilet bowl, ok, Thats it, im going back to bed, see ya

No comments: